Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Jimmy, You Know the Way to My Heart

Anyone that knows me knows that I am an avid follower of Jimmy Fallon. I have loved him since his days on Saturday Night Live. How can we forget his lovely song parodies in his early days, and of course his co-anchor new desk days with Tina Fey?


I think my favorite think about Jimmy is his ability to just laugh at himself. When he just looses it and laughs out loud on camera it gives him a realness that not too many comedians have today...I LOVE IT!


Since the premiere of his Late Night show in March, I have watched nearly EVERY episode. This week Jimmy started a new video series, "The Real Housewives of Late Night."


For those who aren't familiar, the show is a parody of the The Real Housewives series that Bravo produces. There are currently four cities featured in the series, Orange County, New York, Atlanta, and New Jersey.


Back to Jimmy...When I heard about it on his twitter account (yes, I follow him on twitter) last Thursday the anticipation was almost too much to bear. When it finally premiered on Monday it was all I could have ever wanted and more. Jimmy and other workers at the show dressed in drag as their wives and played on the set of the show. For those of you who don't watch the show, go and check out a clip of the Real Housewives of Late Night on Jimmy's Website (HILARIOUS!)

Song Recommendation Of the Day:

No Scrubs- TLC (It was produced by one of the stars of The Real Housewives of Atlanta, Kandi)




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love to see a fellow Fallon fan. ;-) www.iheartjimmy.net

Vintage Love said...

Thanks for the comment iheartjimmy! I enjoyed reading your blog!