Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Empire State of Mind

No I am not going to New York...but the next best thing to that is that Jay-Z is coming to the Frank Erwin Center very soon! And as an intern at the Erwin center I have been walking around campus with "him" and taking pictures. That's right, me, Jay, and my fellow interns, have become quite the pals.

Check out Jay-Z in 2-d at the on the Frank Erwin Center Twitter page and watch out for "him" all week with us on campus! You could get your picture taken with him and put up on our website.

This is probably one of my favorite marketing campaigns I have done to date at the Erwin Center, considering that it is incorporating unique marketing techniques with our social media. Pretty awesome!

1 comment:

Musings said...

I am considering the Erwin center internship for next spring or summer (I haven't decided yet).

Can you please answer a few questions?

How do you apply?

How many hours do you have to work per week?

Is it paid?

Can you get course credit?

What are some of your typical duties?

Thanks!